STMicroelectronics Sdn Bhd
Everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people’s live, ST is there. Every day, millions of people around the world benefit from ST’s products and technologies but few are aware of this because all of ST’s technology operates behind the scenes. We are a leading semiconductor company, one of the most important and influential semiconductor players in the world and the largest European semiconductor company.
People are the foundation of ST and they drive our success. We believe there is a strong correlation, between employee’s commitment and business results. Our engaged employees will make ST even more successful. For this reason, ST has a solid infrastructure to manage the core processes related to people and, one of our six corporate priorities is “People”.This corporate priority focuses on employee engagement and recognition, talent management, leadership development.
We are looking for talented and energetic individuals who seek to develop their skills and knowledge and eventually creating opportunities for career growth in this industry. Come, join us and together we experience this exciting journey.
Senior/Lead Wirebond Engineer
- To develop & to industrialize new wire bond process ( Copper wire , Silver Wire and Gold Wire ) for new leadframe packages / products ( QFP, PSSO, PSO, HiQuad & SOIC )
- To support qualification lot and engineering lot in order to meet time-to market for new packages / new products.
- To drive Gold Saving Program for cost reduction projects
- Master or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Material Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering or equivalent engineering field.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Copper / Gold wire bonding process.
- Skill in Design of Experiment. Skill in SAS-JMP will be an added advantage.
- Skill in analytical trouble shooting.
- Good inter-personal skills and able to work well under pressure.
- To support wire bond process optimization during major quality complaint.