Senior Key Account Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading appliances company is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager based in Bangkok to manage modern trade sales and support the business vision of the company.
About the Senior Key Account Manager :
As the Senior Key Account Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Business Unit Director. You will use in-depth category, brand, consumer, and product understanding to develop solid growth plans for the company.
- Own the profit & loss and deliver key business objectives with respective customers
- Develop winning strategy aiming to strengthen business in department store/specialist channel
- Strengthen business relationship with modern trade customers to accelerate the sales growth
- Negotiate annual contracts with the customers to achieve profitable growth for groups & customers
- Own the execution at the shop-front and lead the team (promoter, promoter head) with clear sales strategy/objective (in/out)
- Submit accurate monthly sales FC (6 months ahead) and manage well the channel stock
- Submit monthly coops (sales expense) budget plan and control the spending under the plan
- On-time debt collection
- Explore new growth opportunities and develop new sales opportunities with existing channels
- Pioneer new potential channels to grasp more sales opportunities
- Lead and motivate the team, provide direction & coaching to strengthen the skills & competencies of team
To succeed in the Senior Key Account Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other key account managers.
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or related field
- Over eight years' experience (including experience in supervisory level) in Sales/Key Account Managements from cookware, FMCG or consumer electronics industry
- Strong planning, analytical with logical thinking
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work in a team and with people at all levels of the organisation
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of key account management and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Key Account Manager.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world