Senior / Junior Data Intelligence, Direct Marketing (PowerPivot / VBA)
Lazada Co., Ltd.
Lazada Group, Bangkok
Reporting to Senior Manager Direct Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Understand and consolidate data from multiple sources to create integrated reports and insights that can be used to drive decision making to improve customer segmentation and deliverability
- Design and identify needs and opportunities to improve data management
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Direct Marketing Team, Local Direct Marketing Team, Mobile Marketing Team) to develop analysis that lead to actionable insights and help accelerate profitable growth
- Design and identify needs and opportunities to improve data management and delivery in collaboration with end users and developers
- Taking on end-to-end responsibility of own projects and driving initiatives
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- BS/MS in a quantitative discipline: Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (VBA an Power Pivot) are preferred, past experience in Python is an advantage
- Prior experience in working with big data and/or Google Analytics is an advantage
- Strong ability to conceptualize and understand work processes
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership, responsibility and enjoy working as a team
- Strong English communication skill in (written and verbal). Please mention TOIEC/TOEFL Score
Has this role caught your interest? Apply now !!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Co., Ltd.
Lazada Co., Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 3,500 full-time employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a sourcing center in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada has earned the trust and financial backing of key investors Tesco, Temasek, J.P. Morgan, Verlinvest, Investment AB Kinnevik and Rocket Internet.
Revolutionizing the way we shop, and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has an online footprint of approximately 4 million daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook following in Southeast Asia with over 10 million fans.
Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/lazada for the latest news and career opportunities