ThaiGerTec is a Thai-German company with offices in Bangkok, Thailand and Munich, Germany. We are R&D engineering company with inspiring and encouraging atmosphere engaged in microelectronics technologies, mainly in embedded systems for automotive industry. Our customers are many well-known international car manufacturers and their suppliers. We work our strength range from transmission/motor control units, high-tech data loggers, functions, specifications, prototype to hardware & software development, testing and consulting services. These services have been offered to local industry as well as to Asian and European markets.
If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity, ThaiGerTec could be the right place for you to move your career forward.
Take your chance to develop tomorrow’s technology - today.
We offer outstanding working conditions and competitive package for full-time employee as follows:
- Flexible working time (Monday – Friday)
- Annual leave 10-15 days
- Competitive salary
- Social Security
- Provident fund
- AIA Group Insurance: Life, Accident and Medical
- Annual medical check-up
- Company New Year party, outing trip, and annual merit
- Songkran incentive
- Grant-in-aid: wedding, ordination and funeral
Senior Java (J2EE) Engineer
- Study and understand the system specification.
- Research on new technologies, frameworks and tools.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity within the network systems.
- Develop code based documentation and assistance tools, as necessary.
- Perform software testing and profiling as required.
- Identify promptly issues and problems, provide solutions to circumvent or solve issues.
- Debug errors and runtime issues.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the team to provide client’s work status updates.
- Full SDLC experience in Java/agile environment.
- Basic knowledge of data structure and algorithm.
- Java/J2EE Web-Based Application Development / Testing.
- Able to define technical solutions and develop technical specifications based on business requirements.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with development teams, customers and customers’ stakeholders.
- Develop SQL queries for Oracle.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, engineering, or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Java (J2EE) development experience.
- Basic knowledge of automotive industry.
- Experience in SVN.
Ideal candidate shall be action-oriented, team-oriented and innovative, and have positive professional attitude. This person should also pay attention to details, analytical skill, information handling skill and problem solving skill, and possess excellent software skills, strong sense of Software Development Process activities, project leadership and character.