Senior IT Specialist - Supervisor
Robert Walters Thailand
This company is looking for a Senior IT Specialist - Supervisor to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and time-lines.
About the Senior IT Specialist - Supervisor role:
As the Senior IT Specialist, you will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company's computing needs.
- Manage IT's budget and cost
- Enforce IT's goverance and policy
- Advise the business
- Regular local / sub-regional communication
- Ensure smooth running and planning of the stages of the project and check on how each affects the business
- Take care of documentation of special processes and needs of local IT organisations
- Support local audits in the region / internal audits
- Trigger the necessary activities to ensure IT process conformity and usage
The successful Senior IT Specialist - Supervisor candidate will nned to have advanced skills in IT service delivery, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of manufacturing industry's best practice processes.
- Good English communication skills
- Proven working experience as a Senior IT Specialist or an IT Supervisor or other relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Self motivated and pleasant personality
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Good working attitude, hands-on mentality as well as down to earth behaviour
- Ability to manage personnel
- Ability to prioritise, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality and provide exceptional client service is required
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organisational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required
- Sense of urgency and a commitment to complete projects on time
- Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
- Able to travel when required, to Europe, APAC or SEA
- Experienced in working with SAP system is a good to have
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+, CCNA, CCNE, Microsoft Specialist, MCSA, ITIL or PMP will be an advantage
- Worked with a Fuji Xerox printer and equitrac print application
- Worked in a Microsoft SCCM and Sharepoint environment
This excellent automotive and industrial supplier has an excellent reputation in its industry. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.