Senior IT Auditor (Global Data Center)
Thomson Reuters Thailand.
Do you want to utilize your IT audit skill while traveling the world? If so, this job might be a dream job for you.
The Technology Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) group protects the information assets of Thomson Reuters through managing risk, deploying effective security risk framework and ensuring regulatory compliance.
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst who will coordinate, plan, and execute information technology compliance audits at Thomson Reuters’ business units.
- Develop and provide controls, standards, process improvement recommendations, technical guidance and awareness for information technology compliance.
- Research, interpret, develop, maintain, and apply compliance regulations and control descriptions for information technology audits such as ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Payment Card Industry (PCI), Service Organization Control (SOC), Policy, etc.
- Execute on all aspects of information technology audit efforts including planning, preparation, audit reports, field work, and follow-up activities.
- Participate in risk mitigation sessions for new projects or processes and ensure that all significant regulatory risks are identified and accounted for appropriately.
- Evaluate remediation plans and provide consultative support as to the interpretation of regulations and their implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree required or higher in Information Technology or any relevant fields
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) preferred
- 5+ years related work experience, including 3+ years in Information Technology and 1-2+ years in IT Audit.
- Familiarity with audit and standards processes including ISO, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, and SOC 1/2/3.
- Practical experience with the identification and remediation of compliance and security vulnerabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exhibited leadership in the knowledge and application of compliance initiatives.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Position requires frequent contact with senior management, external auditors, software engineers, product development groups and technology operations.
- Some travel required (up to 5 weeks per year).
Applicants must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to provide a work permit.
Any question? Feel free to call us at number 02-648-8411 Attn: Suparerk Rattanaporn
How to apply? Submit your resume through “Apply now” button or this URL
Senior Compliance Analyst (Global Data Center)
Our address: Reuters Software (Thailand) Limited (A Thomson Reuters company)
34th floor, U Chu Liang Building,968 Rama IV Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Thomson Reuters Thailand.
Thomson Reuters Thailand.
WORKING AT THOMSON REUTERS
A passion to transform information into knowledge to act is in our very DNA. We provide intelligent information to over 1 billion professionals through our more than 60,000 people across 100 countries. Everyday leading decision-makers globally depend on our information to spark new ideas, create big things and make important decision which could shape the world.
In Thailand, we are at the top of the list of technology development companies developing world class applications and supporting state-of-the-art data centers globally. We are the 1st company to achieve CMMI level 5 in Thailand and are among the first group of companies to adopt “Agile” in the country.
At Thomson Reuters, we foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We embrace diversity of thought, style, experience, culture, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, and veteran status to drive innovation and deliver competitive advantage.
So what is behind the amazing things at Thomson Reuters? Well it’s all about our people. We empower our staffs to think outside the box and bring out their best to their job. This is a place where you can develop your expertise in a job you love, collaborate with talented colleagues over the world and create innovation that can make a difference.
Explore more about what we do, opportunities we offer and life inside! careers.thomsonreuters.com
Our location: U Chu Liang building, Rama 4 road. 10 minutes-walk from BTS Saladaeng & MRT Silom.
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed bonus & Performance based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Recognition Award
- Interest free loans
- Education grant for Master’s degree studies
Healthcare & Well Being
- Health insurance for staffs and their immediate family
- Dental care coverage
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Fitness club membership subsidy
- In-house exercise classes
Learning & Development
- English skills
- Technical & Functional skills
- Management & Leadership skills
Employee Engagement Activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program
- Music Club, Football Club, Cycling Club, Photo Club, Mother Club, etc.
- Movie Night, Music contest
...And many more!