Senior International Business Development Manager
The Red Bull Beverage Co.,Ltd./บริษัท เครื่องดื่มกระทิงแดง จำกัด
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with overseas based both partners and distributors.
- Exploring and creating new opportunities and business in focus territories.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing the market, deal requirements, potential and financials as well as evaluate options.
- Leading development of ATL&BTL Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business target& objectives across all product categories in South Asia market.
- Developing and implementing the business and marketing plan for key responsible countries.
- Working closely with key distributors to provide consumer insights and business development expertise to drive performance.
- Capable to cooperate with business partners, distributors, and media agency for conducting marketing research, marketing plan implementation, and label& product development.
- Setting up trade marketing and PC team based abroad.
- Initiating and instructing appropriate logistic mode and shipping transaction for business partners, distributors and customers.
- Able to communicate at different organization levels.
- Thai or Indian Nationality.
- BBA/MBA in Marketing or related fields.
- 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing. Direct experience in FMCG or consumer products i.e. beverages preferable in South Asia market.
- Good command of Hindi and English.
- Able to work abroad .
- Computer proficient.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified
Please send your complete resume in English, stating expected salary and one recent photo to:
The Red Bull Beverage Co., Ltd.
288 Ekachai Road Bangbon Bangkok 10150
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง The Red Bull Beverage Co.,Ltd./บริษัท เครื่องดื่มกระทิงแดง จำกัด