Senior Information Risk Management Specialist
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
- Highly specialized Risk expert with strong knowledge in multiple Basel-II risk categories with main focus on IT Risk.
- To advise and support management in developing, formulating and implementing the IRM / DRP policy. Focus in this respect is on identification, assessment, and mitigation of Information (Technology) Risk, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management Risk.
- To configure, manage, execute and evaluate IRM / DRP projects.
- To update, assess and implement the IRM / DRP policy and its associated standards.
- To provide expertise and consultancy to the business with regards to Information Disaster Recovery Risk.
- Develop products, processes, standards, tools and plans in support of TMB’s risk culture and apply them in daily routine.
- Have an active risk management role (convincing the business) in an environment whichinterests, business wise, conflict with those of the risk-world.
- Create new approaches and processes to translate problems with a vague context to clear management reports on topics directly and indirectly related to IT / DR security.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for the knowledge fields within IRM and associated risk disciplines in the ORM work field.
- Take initiative in locating and targeting IT / DR risks in TMB.
- Lead IRM / DRP project teams, and act as backup for the IRM / DRP management role.
- Work with minimal guidance as independent consultant with direct managing en reporting responsibility.
- Master Degree or higher in Business/IT or relevant field. A CISSP certification is a prefer.
- Practical working experience in the information risk or technology area (or equivalent) , preferably in financial institutions, of at least 5 years
- Working experience and proven IRM qualities within TMB IRM of at least 1 year
- Prefer practical experience with industry IT standards such as ISO 27799, ITIL, etc
- Prefer experience with the IRM subject or related matters such as self assessments or key risk reporting
- In depth technical knowledge of:
- Data Centre Resilience (TIA-942)
- IT Security ( ISO 27001)
- BCM ( ISO 25999)
- Computer Networks
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง TMB Bank Public Company Limited
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.