Senior Industrial Engineering Manager Job (Electronics Manufacturing), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international electronics manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking an industrial engineering management executive with at least 10 years’ experience in the electronics manufacturing industry for the job Senior Industrial Engineering Manager. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Senior Industrial Engineering Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, directing and monitoring all industrial engineering operations. Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to: factory capacity planning, production ramp, product and business flow analysis and productivity improvements. Additionally, the position is responsible for developing analytical means by which to balance equipment utilization, production demand and research and development efforts as well as and capital cost targets
- Manage and establish an effective capacity model including, but not limited to: all tools/equipment; labor requirements; sensitivity to product mix, features, complexity and order lead time
- Develop models and simulations of factory operations for planning and efficiency improvements
- Manage and establish a business system and process improvement program
- Manage and establish an effective project management program, including but not limited to: capacity models; forecasting, planning and tracking all capital and operational expenses
- Contribute to maintaining a culture committed to the safety of its employees
- Other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by Chief Director
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related
- 15+ years’ industrial engineering experience in the electronics manufacturing, preferably in a highly technical industry
- 10 years’ management and leadership experience
- Ability to influence others and work within cross-functional teams to make responsible decisions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with exceptional attention to details
- Ability to develop and utilize models and simulation; familiarity with computer techniques, data collection methods, etc.
- Possess a high tolerance of ambiguity and flexibility with respect to job functions and working hours in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities to meet deadlines on schedule and within forecasted budget
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English;
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.