Senior Human Resources Specialist Job (Manufacturing), Bangpakong, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Gasoline allowance OR company transport (van/bus), group insurance (life, accident, and health), dental, housing loan service with government housing bank, provident fund, meal allowance, bonus and incentive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international food manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 7 years’ experience as a human resources (HR) generalist for the role of Senior Human Resources Specialist. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Senior Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for overseeing employee relations and development to ensure the relation between the company and the employers. The prospected candidate will also be in charge of ensuring all company rules and practices are followed.
- Conduct employee orientation/induction and introductory training, ensure on-boarding and assimilation process for new employees to quickly contribute to the organization‘s goals.
- Assess and administer learning and development needs for all employees and design the most appropriate roadmaps for individuals or groups to ultimately provide superior workforce adding value to the company’s competitive advantage.
- Enhance competency level of all employees through the designed learning and development programs.
- Utilize learning and development methodologies in training, performance appraisals, organizational development and career development, talent management to meet different sets of individual or group development needs.
- Support organizational changes by create, design and deliver learning and development activities.
- Ensure that employees follow company’s code of conduct and execute HR compliance programs: Social Responsibility, EICC: Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition, Thai Labour Standard.
- Implement the organization’s employee relation program to minimize the negative impact of individual employee grievances or collective labour disputes.
- Keep up-to-date with proposed and actual changes in labour law and regulations; so the organization’s labour and employment policies remain current and relevant.
- Ensures that Company's rules and practices are followed closely and disciplinary actions impartially and consistently carried out.
- Responsible for the communication of corporate information and policies to all levels of employees across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred).
- At least 7 years of experience in HRM, HRD, and overall human resources (HR) functions.
- Extensive knowledge of labour laws and regulations, HR policies and procedures.
- Extensive experience in the development programs and/or talent management- able to engage with employees and provide legal advice.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- A “can do” attitude.
- Result orientated.
- Excellent command of English.
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
Intellectual Property Litigator Job (Intellectual Property Law and Consultancy), Bangkok, Thailand