Senior HR Officer (Recruitment)
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
- Perform a variety of Human Resources in recruitment function. Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization.
- Work with Manager/BU leader in hiring new employee issue
- Update and manage job descriptions system.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Create and provide recruitment status and analysis report to support operation meeting with management.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in internet advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
- Performs related work as required.
- Know your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them.
- Education: B.A/B.S./B.Eng., M.A/M.S
- Experience: +5 years,+4 years
- Required Skill : English skill, computer skills, Coordination,
- Required Training: Knowledge in recruitment skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills, Negotiation skills
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.