Asian Identity Co., Ltd.
Asian Identity Co., Ltd. is Thailand based human resource and organizational development company. We work with top executives and managers from Asian companies in South East Asia to help them improve their organizational performance to meet the result they’re aiming for.
“Asian Identity” represents “individuality of every person in Asia.” We are striving to create organization where everyone can make the most of their “Identity,” and to link identities of organization and its employees. This is our mission. The word Asian Identity has another wish; ultimately, we believe this will bring an era, “Asia is One.” The time Asian peoples experience great teamwork over barriers of nations and cultures shall come.
Consisted of Thai and Japanese consultants with multicultural experiences including professional facilitating partners from other Asian countries, our combination of experience and expertise can greatly add value to your company’s goals. We operate with three offices in Japan, Singapore, and Thailand. Our head office is situated in Thonglor area of Bangkok.
SENIOR HR CONSULTANT
- Assess clients’ problems critically, structure analyses, apply analytical frameworks and conceptualize strategy development
- Create service proposal to meeting clients’ expectation in consulting project
- Act as project manager to deliver HR related projects for customers
- Lead workshops and project meetings as a professional facilitator.
- Act as a mentor/trainer to junior level staff by listening to and giving necessary advice to them
- Age between 27-35 years old
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in any field but preferred analyst or business development, sales, Human Resources background
- HRBP or HR Development background preferred
- Language skills of communicating in English and Thai (Japanese is also welcome but not mandatory)
- Project management experience - Human Resources Consulting Project (include customer management, problem solving skills, team assignment, budget control) or related projects
- Clear-cut Communication and Presentation for persuasive proposal to customers
- Good time management skills including task management, project management and self-time management in order to maintain team quality
- Logical thinking, having a clear conclusion based on self-opinion and incredible reasons by utilizing frameworks to organize your points
- Workshop Facilitation Skills or Experiences
- Empowerment = be able to design and implement project solutions for high client impact and engagement without limitation
- Collaborative Team = working with collaborative teammates who will support and inspire you to become the best that you can be
- Autonomic = Flexible & Independent working style with high delegation
- Strength-based Assignment = utilize the best of your strength to fulfill our various background and expertise team.
- Edutainment = Edutainment consulting style that allow young professional to work with creativities and business mindset.
- Timely Evaluation Compensation = Regular evaluation (quarterly) and opportunity for career development
- Rich Training Opportunity = Professional skill development through internal & external training
- Diverse Culture = Working in diverse culture
- Young consulting team = Working with power of new generation to create value in your own style.
- Salary range minimum of 40K (to be judged based on experience and ability)