Senior HR (Payroll)
Select Service Partner Ltd.
- Handling and responsible for overall payroll process including attendance, overtime, compensation & benefits and payment process
- Verify time attendance data, collect OT, leave request from each department and provide attendance report
- Ensure payroll payout and concern reports are on due and correct
- Review, analyze and reconcile payroll and other payroll related data
- Examine and verify payroll related data for accuracy and consistency
- Perform all necessary audits, reconciliations and validations for each payroll cycle to ensure the highest quality of payroll
- Provide monthly information and report related to Compensation & Benefit
- Conduct and lead for employee assessment on probation, annual survey and system implementation to align with policy
- Monthly summary and analysis of both actual&forecast on headcount, labor cost and bonus
- Employee database management, handle update employee’s movement transaction, new entry, transfer, promotion and other information to be update accurately
- Responsible for employee personal profiles to be filled systematically with confidentiality
- Performing other related tasks as assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Sciences
- 3-5 years experiences in, C&B,welfare, payroll from multi-global company
- Excellent knowledge in Humatrix payroll system or similar system
- Strong knowledge of labor law to be a good team player
- Excellent communication and ability to work with people of all level
- Strong interpersonal skills, initiative and pro-active ,Leadership and team building skills
- Able to work as a team player and under pressure
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Select Service Partner Ltd.
Select Service Partner Ltd.
SSP, the Food Travel Experts, is the leading dedicated operator of food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide, expertise and operational excellence across the global for more than 60 years. Over 30,000 employees serve millions of consumers every week, over 140 airports and 250 rail stations in over 30 countries around the world. SSP operates a comprehensive portfolio of international, national, local and specialty brands includes Starbucks, Ajisen Ramen, Burger King, Marks & Spencer Simply Food, Itamae Sushi, Caviar House & Prunier, Pizza Hut, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit and Café Deco.
SSP Thailand had been operating for over twenty years since the winning of its first contract in Bangkok. When the eagerly awaited opening of the new Suvarnabhumi Airport took place in 2006, eightAirports from SSP were among the facilities available.
Brands featured: Burger King, The Pizza Company, Caffè Ritazza, Dairy Queen, Yamagoya, Bill Bentley, Kopi Tiam, Ajisen Ramen, S&P and Yentafo
Becoming an SSP Team Member is an exciting way to meet new people, gain valuable experience, work over a multitude of brands and have fun in the process!