Chantasia Co., Ltd.
MANDATORY TO APPLY TO THE POSITION:
- The candidate must have at least 5 to 10 years experience in HR position
- The candidate must be fluent in English
> HR admin activities
- Prepare monthly payroll and coordinate SSF Dep. Labour dept, Provident fund, BUPA...
- Manage HR report: monthly to the HQ and weekly to local team (Overtime, time attendance, absence, accident, head count…)
- Manage VISA and Work permit for foreigners
- Monitor internal HR policy: update, check, advice manager
- Make sure that company regulation are under the Thai local laws
> Recruitment activities
- Identify staff vacancies and look for candidates, conduct first interview
> HR development & Welfare activities
- Manage training and seminar for employee (internal or external)
- Advice your management about internal opportunity to promote employee
- Organize yearly new year party and company trip
- Advice your management to improve welfare in the company
- Female. Thai National
- Bachelor degree in General Management or release field
- At least 5 to 10 years work experience in HR
- Computer Tiger soft program is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill, communications, quick ability to learn, caution.
- Must have a driving license and a car
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Chantasia Co., Ltd.
Chantasia Co., Ltd.
CHANTELLE group is a leading French company specialized in luxurious lingerie products. Founded in 1876, Chantelle has grown from a single point of manufacturing to a worldwide network of factories, distribution centers, subsidiaries and direct retail stores. We have a very clear commitment: contribute to respect the women and their expression in the world.
Established in Thailand since 12 years, Chantasia is our Logistics Center is increasing its activity and an opportunity has arisen for highly motivated and dynamic candidates to join our team to share our values: Excellence, Listening, Entrepreneurship and Together