Senior Financial Accountant
en world Thailand
- Verify all accounting transactions and accurate all accounting records by work closely with a Share Service Team.
- Perform Fixed assets internal Control, ensure compliance with Group and Company Policy including solve all fixed asset issues and ensure smooth operation.
- Develop Finance operations processes focusing on simplification, standardization, quality improvement and cost minimization.
- Perform accuracy of financial statements on the aspect of compliance with company's policies and procedures for accounting and reporting operations.
- Prepare tax reports (corporate income tax filing report, Vat & WHT tax reports) as required by Revenue departments and other local government agencies.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting and reporting from MNC environments
- Minimum 2 years' experience with well-known or Big 4 audit firm is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Thai Accounting Standard and Tax
- Computer literacy SAP knowledge and MS Office skills particularly MS Excel
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.