Senior Finance Analyst
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is a global food retailer. One of the most recognizable brands in the world. A great company with long rich history, who provide exceptional support and culture to their employees.
Job Summary & Purpose:
Support the company's growth and expansion by analysing, forecasting, and reviewing the company's financial performance. Provide recommendation based of financial feasibility to facilitate investment decisions.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Operations team to conduct feasibility studies for the opening of new stores and new business opportunities
- Monitor and analyses performance of new stores and new business opportunities
- Prepare and co-ordinate with related departments to plan Capital Expenditures for annual budget process
- Monitor and analyses performance plan vs. actual expenditure
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly report with analysis as agreed
- Review lease contracts and other agreements as appropriate
- Provide financial support / perspective to management of other disciplines as assigned including other ad hoc assignment
- Support to other units
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Fluent in Thai & English
- Competence in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong numerical ability and quantitative skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.