The Lear Corporation is a Fortune 174 rank company with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical with sales of $17.7 billion in 2014, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 221 locations in 36 countries around the globe and employs approximately 122,000 employees. Lear is traded under the symbol [LEA] on the New York Stock Exchange.
We are looking for high caliber person to support our business growth in electrical product in ASEAN and Global business
Senior Finance & Accountant Supervisor
- Records all plant operating expenses, utilities and freight at month end.
- Reviews Premium Transportation Authorization (PTA) report for Materials/Logistics department.
- Prepares journal entries for premium freight accrual.
- Monitors the cost of new project launches compares with the approved Project Authorization Request (PAR).
- Coordinates with plant management team on capital expenditure planning and scheduling to update the Project Status Report (PSR).
- Monitors PSR on a weekly basis to compare against the monthly capital expenditure forecast and updates for the actual expenditure at month end.
- Performs Maintains detailed perpetual record of updated MFG PRO FIXED ASSETS MODULE listing.
- Ensures that all Fixed Asset Tags to additions are attached to the asset.
- Monthly reconciliation of MFG PRO FIXED ASSETS MODULE records with general ledger balances.
- Prepares reconciliation of physical count of fixed assets inventory with general ledger.
- Responsible for the issuance and monitoring of all department accountable forms.
- Prepares monthly schedules and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts except for inventories and payroll-related accounts.
- Ensures that all plant reports, schedules and documents are properly filed/ book bound.
- Generates the Monthly Performance report of the plant and distributes it to the plant management team.
- Prepares journal entries for cash advances liquidation and expense reports.
- Monitors and prepares the Employee Cash Advance Schedule and coordinates with the payroll accountant for salary deductions.
- Monitors SSS and HDMF benefit reimbursements and coordinates with HR for submissions and follow-ups.
- Monitors the Tools Information Sheet Line (TISL) and ensures charge back on a monthly basis.
- Prepares the journal entry for benefits reclassification at month end.
- Ensures correctness of account codes in check requests.
- Reviews the AP voucher register on a weekly basis.
- Serves as Petty Cash Fund custodian. Prepares summary of expenses for replenishment & recording.
- Prepares the monthly and quarterly statutory reports to PEZA and the BIR and other government entities.
- Renders active support to the plant EH&S programs by:
a) Ensuring that the individual workplace, work practices & habits are safe and hazard-free
b) Being fully committed to the principle, goals and objectives of the 5’S housekeeping system.
c) Compliance / adherence to all plant health & safety rules and regulations.
d) Participate in committees, which may be assigned and become part of.
- Participates in company Employee Involvement Activities.
- Male / Female
- Bachelor of Science Accountancy or Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in General Accounting.
- Familiar with General Ledger and Fixed Assets Accounting.
- Must be computer literate.
Interested candidates please send your update CV and related document with enclosing a recent photograph by email or if you need more information please contact
Khun Tongpond Leaungrungwason : (037) 629870 Ext. 1906 .
Lear Corporation southeast Asia Co., Ltd.
Kabinburi Industrial Zone 612/10 Moo 9, Nongki, Kabinburi, Prachinburi Thailand.