Senior Engineer / Engineer (Facilities / Maintenance)
IntriPlex (Thailand) Ltd.
- Generate facilities & equipment PM procedures, work instructions and operations procedures.
- Compliance with ISO 14001, ISO 9001,OSHA 18001 and all standards
- Maintain and update as-built drawings for the facilities.
- Develop of predictive, preventive and reliability centered maintenance programs including check sheets, predictive maintenance techniques, and related engineering analyses.
- Perform project management to include overseeing project execution, resolving complex work problems, recommending contract change orders, preparing progress reports, and reviewing invoices.
- Prepares a variety of technical facilities engineering reports and analyses for presentation to management.
- Recommends work equipment and maintenance standards and performance criteria for ongoing planned activities.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical or related fields
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Facilities management in manufacturing environment
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Good problem solving & decision making skills
- Result-oriented, adaptable, self-driven & starter
Note: Work Location is at Hi-Tech Industrial Estate, Ayutthaya
If you are self-motivated, a good team player and looking for challenges, you are invited to join our team; please send your resume with expected salary via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department- Recruitment
IntriPlex (Thailand) Ltd
158-160 Moo 1, Hi-Tech Industrial Estate,
Tumbol Banlane, Amphor Bangpa-in, Ayuthaya 13160
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง IntriPlex (Thailand) Ltd.
IntriPlex (Thailand) Ltd.
MMI-IntriPlex is a leading developer and manufacturer of complex, miniaturized components and systems used in a large variety of data storage. Our State of the Art Factory is located at 160 Moo 1, Hi-Tech Industrial Estate, Tambol Baanlane, Amphur Bangpa-in, Ayutthaya 13160.
We are a premier supplier of precision mechanical products and related services. We bring value to our customers by delivering technology leadership and high quality product solutions which allow them to excel in their markets. We strive to be second to none in customer service and responsiveness. We will grow the Company by selectively expanding our product offerings into markets and segments which effectively leverage our core competencies. We will achieve these goals through the collaborative efforts of our employees, customers and suppliers, in a work environment that challenges and fulfills our people, promotes both innovation and teamwork, and rewards excellence in all that we do.
“Providing innovative product and process solutions that enable tomorrow what is not possible today”
Intri-Plex – the name is derived from the combination of “intricate” and “complex”- is one of the world’s foremost precision metal stamping and post-processing companies. As a company, we have merged technology with world-class manufacturing to create virtually new paradigms for product optimization, product development and high-volume production.
We are currently seeking energetic and capable candidates to join our team. The details of vacant position and qualifications are shown below.