We are tech entrepreneurs with a proven track record of starting, scaling and exiting valuable internet businesses especially in the HRTech and online classifieds/marketplaces sector.
JobNet is the fastest growing job website in Myanmar, Trusted by more than 500 companies and growing. Led by an international team of experts, JobNet entered Myanmar in 2015 and soon gained popularity among job seekers and employers. It has become the preferred sourcing platform for numerous companies and the job portal of choice for Myanmar job seekers who want to advance in their careers.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (High USD) for fastest growing tech company
We are the fastest growing tech startup in Myanmar and Myanmar is the fastest growing country on the planet, going through massive digitalization. What do you want more?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing expert to join our team. You must have an energetic and can-do attitude, you must know about Search Engine marketing like you know your name, both SEO and Google AdWords, GDN, Google Analytics and data driven decision making, as well as you must have experience with Facebook Ads and understand how to target specific audiences. Most of all, you should be a person who likes to keep yourself updated on the latest trends, you like to always improve your tactics, conversions and you have a proactive attitude to trying out new things.
Candidates must have:
- Strong analytical mind and planning skills;
- SEO (on and off page to be managed together with our IT team and content writers), SEM (AdWords and FB)
- Google Analytics pro, other third party tools and you like to learn new things
We are a group of international tech entrepreneurs and are building a number of ventures here in Myanmar. We have previously owned and exited a number of companies in Asia.
JobNet.com.mm, the fastest growing job portal in the country, is our strongest asset at the moment.
We provide probably the best company culture in Myanmar. Music 24/7, coaching sessions, company events, flexible hours. What we ask from you is your relentless committment to excellence and a strong desire to be successful.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Run all PPC and AdWords, Display, Facebook Ads
- Strategize about new audiences and channels (E.g. Email Marketing)
- Track, monitor, optimize and report conversions
- Work with the IT team to design landing pages
- Strategize and lead the SEO effort together with the rest of the Marketing team (for example with Content) including working with the IT team regarding on-page and technical SEO.
- Closely work with the Managing Director regarding strategy
- Overall responsible for traffic quantity and quality