SENIOR DEVELOPER / DEVELOPER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a fast growing IT Consulting specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) on cloud computing technology. Their services cover Thailand, USA and Asia involving the areas of Sales, Marketing, Service Center and Logistic.
Salary: 20,000-50,000 Baht/month
- Development of technical design documents (specifications) based on functional design documents (business requirements)
- Develop applications based on technical/functional design documents created from senior team members. Includes hands on involvement in designing, configuration, coding and testing of program modules
- Conduct testing and help authoring test scripts
- Maintain solutions in test and production environments including technical support and debugging
- Manage own work product, schedules and deliverables
- End user support activities. Includes assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative
- Coach inexperienced team members and provide advice and suggestion for issues and problems
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Good interpersonal skill
- Proficient in English both speaking and writing
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.