Decenzee Company Limited
Senior Data Entry (eBay Marketplace)
Decenzee, we are e-commerce solution provider. With our growing business, we are looking for a result-driven e-Commerce Data Specialist (reporting to Project Manager) with excellent Excel skills who will be responsible for assisting eBay sellers with data entry (MS Excel-based) and will have to work with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Prepare, compile and sort data for eBay product listings upload using File Exchange (an eBay Tool) then check completed work for accuracy.
- Verify and correct entered data where necessary following eBay best practices.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following eBay rules and policies.
- Provide detailed information to help eBay sellers find the best solution for their need.
- Update data and delete unnecessary ones.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with eBay changes.
- Explore creatively and share ideas to improve work performance.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Detail-oriented with priority of accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational skills with proactive attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated sense of priority, reliability, and flexibility.
- Computer literacy; strong skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience selling on eBay or another marketplace is a plus.
- Experience using MS Access is a plus.
Submit CV together with photograph of yourself, available starting date, your current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager: Include the position that you are applying for in the subject line via "Apply Now"