Senior Customer Service
1. Lead and manage all import & export team in delivering customer service to customer following below key activities:
- Take ownership of Customer KPIs by effectively managing suppliers and individual team performance to deliver service requirements as per agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Ensure all milestones are updated timely and accurately and therefore control KPIs on that basis.
- Act as first operations escalations which on that basis manage exception and daily issues by providing RCA (root cause analysis), solutions and actions plan.
- Escalate to customer whenever necessary and required.
2. Identify areas for process improvements and cost control (e.g lead-time, demurrage/detention cost, labor cost, etc.)
3. Implement import new lanes/volume and ensure proper SOP/SLA are established and managed through any related hyper-care and execution.
4. Follow up on outstanding payments as per contract and agreements.
5. Develop a professional and customer-focused team through role modelling, leadership and coaching:
Lead and manage employees and set priorities to ensure task completion timely and accurately.
6. Actively contributes to overall team performance management
7. Participate in monthly performance review with customer.
- Graduated in bachelor degree of any field
- At least 3 years of experienced in import and export areas
- Experienced in customer service and operation
- Knowledge in Customs House Brokerage is an advantage
- Knowledge in excel and power point program
- Give us your talent and energy and we will give you a career you will value for the rest of your life.
- We provide you with the means of developing yourself into a well-rounded professional; you decide your career path
Please visit our website http://www.damco.com/About.aspx to learn more about and your opportunity!
Thank you for your application, only the qualified candidates will be contacted.
WE ONLY ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS IN OUR WEBSITE!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DAMCO
Damco is the brand of the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group's logistics activities, and is one of the world's leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 20 years, Damco has been offering a broad range of transportation and logistics solutions to customers all over the world, and has over 9500 colleagues in 280 offices, covering more than 90 countries in Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America. Damco is an independent business activity within the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group. We embrace diversity and recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs