Senior Country Operations Support Officer
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
As a Senior Country Operations Support Officer based in Bangkok, Thailand, you will join a small, high-energy and fun team under the finance department and report directly to the COS Supervisor/Manager. The key responsibilities focus on managing corporate secretarial administrative matters for over 45+ Agoda global entities. Your role includes but is not limited to setting up new entities; performing timely annual corporate filings in accordance to statutory and regulatory requirements; maintaining company corporate records; liaising with external corporate secretaries and legal/accounting advisors; managing accounting document and communication flow processes, serving as key coordinator for finance functions, providing training on T&E expense claims, coaching junior COS staff, etc.
Our COS business unit also serves as the first contact point between Agoda’s 40+ overseas offices and our head office here in Bangkok, and also acts as the primary contact point for finance issues to all staff.
As part of this role, you will work closely with other cross-functional teams, such as Legal, Payroll, HR Business Process, Treasury, Tax, GL Accounting, Facilities and Administration, Overseas Agoda Offices, etc. to ensure that projects will be delivered on time (i.e. new entity set up, annual corporate filings).
This position requires strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Assisting Supervisor/Manager to lead the new entity setup projects in coordination with other cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate with the local corporate secretary firms for new entity set up processes and setting up BOD meetings and resolution.
- Coordinate with accounting and tax firms to gathering the information regarding the new entities setting up (Questionnaire and Engagement Letter).
- Manage local corporate secretary firms to ensure timely filing of compliance and ad-hoc corporate matters.
- Periodic Corporate Document filing and control.
- Act as primary point of contact for all country personnel for resolution of all financial issues.
- Timely support and advise staff on any issues that relates to finance & accounting.
- Ad-hoc projects
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration
- Previous work experiences in coordination, supporting or documentation role
- Detail oriented person with strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently, multi-task productively and be a team player
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Thai (other languages would be a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
This role requires highly self-driven and resilient character, solid relationship management capability to network with cross functional teams and external parties. Professional “get it done” attitude and high work ethics are strongly valued for this role.
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline group of companies (Nasdaq:PCLN), Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
internet, software engineering, online travel, tech, e-commerce, software development, travel and tourism, data engineering, hotels, and information technology