HUMANLINK CONSULTANTS CO., LTD.
Senior Costing Analysis
- Perform all cost accounting activities including standard cost development, average pricing analysis, margin and cost ratio analysis, variance analysis, etc.
- Provide reporting and analysis for all manufacturing activity including productivity, capital & department spending, budgeting.
- Analysis financial budget
- Provide necessary input and Costing guideline to the drafter in the product development and detailed drawing edition.
- Review all detailed drawings to ensure a mistake free design and the match between design and manufacturing capabilities
- Suggest product improvement
- Perform functions by emphasizing in product costs, Labor overhead including of product cost reports, analysis variance of actual product costs, highlighted to superior for variance.
- Ensure that the financial strategy is in accordance with Company’s policies.
- Manage and control costing, inventory, inventory valuation and inventory management.
- To be a part to develop SAP system, monitor, coach, most important is to ensure full utilization.
- To be a part to develop Annual Budget, Long Range Plan and Forecast, manage and ensure own department meet agreed on target.
- Maintain the Production scheduling system
- Maintain details of all open orders, by Man Minutes, by Production Department
- Approve all new Production Orders, as to our capability to deliver timely
- To be a part to improve work efficiency and productivity and, initiate cost saving and cost reduction.
- Voice out any issues or problems with root cause analysis and corrective action on a timely basis.
- Ad-hoc assignment that makes Controller meets his/her roles & expectation.
- Thai nationality, age between 29- 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Certified Accountant/Tax Auditor is a plus.
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience Costing Analysis in multinational manufacturing industry with Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in Jewelry Business
- Excellent English communication skill.
- Computer literate, advance MS Excel (V-lookup and pivot tables), MS Word, Power Point.
- Mature, good team player, fun to work hard, “CAN DO ATTITUDE”