iProspect is the top ten online advertising agency in Thailand, be the part of Dentsu-Aegis Network. We are now looking for talented, adventure lover to explore the digital world with us !! If you love to work in dynamic and fast moving environment, we are your school for the future !! iProspect is the full scale online/digital agency, we specially in online creative and application development for agencies, marketers and brands. We managed more than 100 brands portfolio with various touch-point i.e. rich media, search marketing, Facebook application, viral campaign or mobile marketing.
Our Copywriters play essential roles in the strategy, conception and writing of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
- Ability to bring strong conceptual ideas and copywriting skills that are strategically correct and on brief (or challenge the brief)
- Inspire those around you to think bigger and to always push creative boundaries
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences
- Inspire and provide mentorship, embracing challenges and new ways of thinking
- Contribute to thought leadership activities
- Collaborate with the client and various teams
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Have a deep passion for interactive media and digital generally, you might be a gamer, app builder or generally take interest in digital products in your spare time which will all help spark your imagination with creative ideas.
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting within a variety of campaigns and projects
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind
- The proven ability to collaborate with each other and with colleagues across disciplines
- You are fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, and work well against deadlines