Senior consultant / Manager - IT Risk & Security advisory
EY Corporate Services Limited
EY’s Information Technology Risk and Assurance (ITRA) practice in Thailand provides services related to IT risk advisory and assurance services. The practice has been continuously growing in terms of both staff members and clients. Our success is derived through our people who strive their best to make a difference. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our dedicated team of information systems security and assurance professionals. Key responsibilities of the position include the execution of such work as IT risk and control assessment of multiple applications (e.g., SAP R/3, JD Edwards, Oracle Financial), operating system platforms (e.g., OS/400, Unix, Windows-based), and database management systems (e.g., Oracle, SQL), IT security design and analysis, and business continuity management, ISMS assessment and implementation, and/or SOX implementation and assessment.
- Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in information systems, accounting information systems, IT security, or other related fields
- Professional experience in such areas as IT security management design and implementation, IT security assessment, BCM, and/or business process and control review; prior experience in project planning and management will be a plus.
- Mature, positive working attitude and willing to adapt self for team success.
- Capable to handle multiple tasks and assignments and pressure.
- Familiar with leading IT security and assurance frameworks such as ISO27001/2, ITIL, COBIT, ITGI guidelines and frameworks.
- Thorough understanding of current technical concepts and professional standards and their application.
- Highly proficient in both English and Thai with good written and oral communication and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work both independently within given guidelines or as part of a team.
- Good personality and presentation skills.
- Reliable, energetic, proactive, self-motivated and pragmatic in approach.
Interested and qualified candidate can apply in person at 33rd Floor, Lake Rajada Office Complex, Rajadapisek Road (Near Queen Sirikit's National Convention Center) or email your resume (including transcript, recent photo, and expected salary) via APPLY NOW
As the number of positions is limited, only a certain number of applications will initially be accepted for consideration and we, therefore, encourage interested and suitably qualified persons to submit your application as soon as possible. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notifie d.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง EY Corporate Services Limited
EY Corporate Services Limited
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Worldwide, our 210,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve potential.