Senior Compensation & Benefit Manager
BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Reporting to: HR Director
Work Location: Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok
Working Day: Monday - Friday
Summary: Senior Compensation and Benefits Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of BRF Thailand’s total rewards package. Reporting to Central HR Director, this position will lead the design, execution and administration of domestic and international compensation, benefits and employee recognition programs including: compensation governance; job evaluation system; compensation cycle management; short- and long-term incentive plans, sales incentive plans; medical, dental, vision plans; deferred compensation plans; retirement plans; wellness programs; vendor management, competitive market analysis; growth initiatives, and other related employee reward programs and policies, work closely with the HR Shared Service Center and other organizations including Recruitment, Learning & Development, the HR Business Partners (HR BP’s),
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and implement the company’s compensation philosophy, to attract, retain and engage employees while aligning with the company’s overall business goals
- Lead planning, design, and deployment of robust, cost-effective total rewards programs
- Review, update, and implement a comprehensive compensation infrastructure including job analysis, grades and ranges, market analysis, short and long term incentive compensation, executive compensation, and the annual merit review process
- Review effectiveness and competitiveness of existing benefit plans and wellness initiatives. Recommend and lead any and all plan design, benefit offering, or vendor changes
- Manage all compensation and benefit vendor and partner relationships
- Lead and implement the review of all job evaluations and grading globally. Review, recommend and implement any necessary upgrades and improvements to company market data, job grades, and salary ranges
- Develop and manage expatriate and country transfer policies and process
- Develop and manage domestic relocation policies and process
Education and/or Experience:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible global compensation and benefits experience with experience in European, Latin American and Asian markets preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, or other related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- Strategic expertise and knowledge of compensation and benefits governance, plan design, laws and regulations, related financials, legal, regulatory, and fiduciary requirements, benefit program administration, global risk pooling, and enrollment processes.
- Demonstrated experience planning, developing, and deploying total rewards programs
- Tactical expertise and knowledge of global compensation and benefits systems, processes and tools, gained through a career of increasing responsibility in compensation and/or benefits.
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, influence, and communication skills
- Experience conducting compensation and benefits due diligence and integration for M&A.
- Executive/Board compensation experience
- Familiarity and experience with systems used for compensation planning, modeling and market research, and technology tools to support the employee benefits function, as well as experience and knowledge working with an HRIS
- Advanced excel skills
- CCP, CBP, or CEPS certifications preferred
- SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification a plus
- Knowledge of SAP HR Module, database software, human resource systems, Must be proficient in using computer programs for development of presentations, spreadsheets
Compensation & Benefit:
- Service Apartment + Air Cond. (น้ำ ไฟ ตามกำหนด)
- รถตู้บริการไปกลับ เส้นทางรังสิต –มีนบุรี – ลำลูกกา - รามอินทรา – นครนายก
- ประกันชีวิต / อุบัติเหตุ / ค่ารักษาบริการผู้ป่วยใน
- PTT Fleet Card บัตรเติมน้ำมันในวงเงินที่กำหนด
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
42/6 Moo 4, Tambol Ongkarak, Amphur Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok 26120, Thailand
Office Tel. +66 3732 2645-52 ext. 142, 535
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Golden Foods Siam was acquired by BRF in January, 2016 and is now BRF Thailand.
BRF is one of the world’s largest poultry producers and no. 1 exporter, with more than 80 years of history, more than 100 thousand employees, 48 plants around the world, 14 thousand contract farmers and a portfolio of 2,300 products from frozen and processed meat to ready-to-eat meals.
The Thailand operation was established in 1991 and is today, one of Thailand’s largest fully integrated chicken processors. We are a leader in the manufacture of “value added fully cooked chicken products” for the worldwide market.
In 2011, with the expansion of our business, we have added to our production capabilities by building a new further processing factory and are now able to manufacturing up to 4,000 metric tons of finished product for export per month.
In 2015, we constructed our own state-of-the art feedmill in the province of Lopburi, to become an ever strong integration and self- sufficiency of our company.
All machinery in the four production lines of GFS Feedmill is controlled by the latest computer technology. In addition, our dedicated Quality Control Team ensure all raw materials and finished feeds meet the required high standards for our chickens.
We supply many world class restaurant chains, supermarkets and food service providers in both retail and industrial bulk packaging. Our experienced and specific market orientated R&D team will help you in your new product development. We value our relationship with each of our customers and work in partnership with them through commercial teams based in the United Kingdom, Holland and Thailand.
Learn more about our company at www.brf-global.com