Senior Company Secretary Officer / Company Secretary Specialist
THAICOM Public Company Limited
Main Duties: Organize the Corporate meeting from end-to-end basic and ensure relevant rules and regulation of the Company Acts are complied with.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Arrange meeting of the Board of Directors, Shareholders and other sub-committees (By providing committee members and relevant parties with Notice of Meetings, including collect agenda, meeting materials, follow up on pending matters, and ensure that the meetings resolution has been complied by management).
- Taking minutes of Board and Sub-Committees Meeting
- Taking care of all relevant Board and Sub-Committees members logistics
- Maintaining the filing system of meeting materials and relevant Board and EXCOM Members documents that required as per SET/SEC regulations
- Preparing correspondence, memo, report and materials for meetings/presentation
- Other Assignments for projects/events relating with Board and Executives
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience in secretarial task for management level
- Energetic, proactive, service-minded and good personality
- Possess problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with TOEIC score at least 800
- Have knowledge in Public Limited Company Act, SEC, and SET regulations
Attractive remuneration and considerable benefit is provided.
Interested applicants should apply online through http://thcom2.thaicom.net/ApplicationOnline/
In case lodging applications via QUICK APPLY, please update your resume before sending.
For more job opportunities, please visit our websites: www.thaicom.net
or contact HR; +662 596-5060 ext. 5075
Thaicom Public Company Limited
63/21 Rattanathibet Rd., Nonthaburi 11000 Thailand
**Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted**
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง THAICOM Public Company Limited
THAICOM Public Company Limited
THAICOM Public Company Limited was founded in 1991 by INTOUCH (formally named Shin Corporation Plc.) to operate the country’s first communications satellite.
His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand graciously named the first national communications satellite, “THAICOM” which stands for “Thai Communications”. This name signifies the linkage between “Thailand” and “Communications”.
THAICOM Plc. operates four types of businesses including satellite transponder leasing and related services, internet-related services, telephone-related services (overseas), and telephone directories and distribution.
For 20 years, THAICOM has been a successful and leading satellite operator in Asia. The Company has launched five THAICOM communications satellites into space for Thailand. Two THAICOM satellites are now in operation including THAICOM 4 and THAICOM 5. Continued our success and for the future growth, the Company plans to launch two more satellites, THAICOM 6 and THAICOM 7 in 2013 and 2014, respectively.
Explore yourself, Findyour dream
And take adventure in your career with THAICOM.
In our work environment it is among of talent and full-skilled people. We mold everyone in the same DNA. In our diverse team we are looking for the best to join us. Here you can grow with boundless opportunities and individual development. Looking for new challenge? We offer you this chance.
We proudly invite you to be part of our dynamic team and share the prosperous future together.