Senior Business Planning Analyst Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the Pharmaceutical world is recruiting a Senior Business Planning Analyst Manager to join its Thailand BU division based in Bangkok.
About the Senior Business Planning Analyst Manager Role:
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, you will lead all business planning and analysis activities. As the Senior Business Planning Analyst Manager, you will be in charge of working on driving the business and be the partner with commercial side to grow in the market.
- Design and maintain early warning systems for financial tracking, ensure accurate advance warning for all financial results
- Lead the development of detailed budget and financial forecasts for use in global and regional, country level
- Challenge and investigate results with the objective of identifying gaps, check progress towards budget achievement and recommend gap closing actions and assessing risks and opportunities
- Proactively interface with the Finance Heads in other counties' organisations to obtain share and adopt best practices
- Proactively drive performance and carries out value-added analyses on financial data
The successful Senior Business Planning Analyst Manager will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related fields, MBA is preferred
- At least 10 years of Business Planning/FP&A
- Good command of English
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical industry would be advantage
The successful Senior Business Planning Analyst Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in prim location offices.
If you are a progressive financial professionals with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.