Senior Brand Manager - Milk Powder
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Key Outputs / Responsibilities:
- Choose target consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develops consumer insight, understands target consumer perceived values of brands
- Develop Brand Essence and Vision (developed or applied from SBU / GMB)
- Deliver tastiest and healthiest food/beverage experiences within brand portfolio in a way that contributes to CSV
- Understand shopping behaviours and motivations of target consumers, help design shopping experiences that delight consumers / shoppers. Develop brand portfolio strategy, contributes to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes brand portfolio for key channels and key customers
- Develop and successfully execute Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation for her/his brands
- Manage the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brand plans, responsible for the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understand business impact and prioritizes PFME and TTS investment of her/his brands.
- Responsible for the development of OBIs and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and the creation of relevant & memorable brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
- Demonstrate leadership and facilitate development of his/her team
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing in FMCG
- Experience in leading and managing cross functional teams
- Strong knowledge of consumer insights, marketing research methodology with marketing background (preferably in food and beverage sector)
- Excellent business understanding linked with data analysis and integration, presentation, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of English and computer skills
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.