Senior Brand Manager
en world Thailand
- To use consumer insights and opportunities as springboards to new ideas directing efforts in line with business strategy and the brand vision
- To develop full year brand strategy
- To generate alternative portfolio scenarios to anticipate potential market developments
- To develop measurement tools for campaigns that use emerging and alternative media
- To develops A&P strategy and appropriate budget allocation
- To balance investments and financial returns
- Thai nationality only
- Master’s degree in Business Administration. Marketing major is preferable.
- At least 8 years of working experience in Brand Management in FMCG Industry with experiences in supervising and coaching subordinate(s)
- Analysis & Strategic Thinking with clear Communication with multi functions taskforce, agencies etc.
- Establish strong interpersonal/ Assertive leadership skills and communication skills
- Excellent command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Consumer Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.