Penspen Group is an independent group of companies providing engineering and management services along with asset management to the oil and gas industry. We have over 1,600 staff working in 14 offices worldwide, HQ in Richmond, UK. Penspen Thailand has established the business in 1982 as a branch office of Penspen Limited and has expanded to another 2 Thai registered companies which are Penspen Services Limited and Penspen Limited in 2008.
Senior Asset Integrity Engineer
Hiring Type: Permanent
Main Purpose of Role:
- Technical – carry out assigned asset integrity consultancy work, such as researching problems, engineering calculations, preparation of reports etc., with minimal supervision. Provide technical support to graduate engineer as required.
- Project management – manage small projects as directed and in accordance with all relevant company procedures.
- Business development – support commercial and sales in meeting with clients and identify technical scope of work and support win jobs, hence willingness to travel within the region and globally (expected 25% of time) away from office base.
- Executing pipelines integrity (FFS / RBI) assessments under the supervision of the Project Manager and governance of the Chief Discipline Engineer (CDE)
- Executing plant / pressurised static assets integrity (FFS / RBI) assessments under the supervision of the Project Manager and governance of the Chief Discipline Engineer (CDE).
- Providing guidance to a team of young engineers on assets FFS and RBI.
- Should be able to produce hand calculations as and when required.
- Producing high quality deliverables as part of the project.
- Be competent to check and QAQC calculations and reports produced by other engineers related to assets FFS / RBI.
- Interact with Quality Assurance for quality issues; strictly ensure compliance with Company’s Quality procedures.
- Interface and provide clarification, guidance and technical support to the client on on-going projects
- Interface and identify scope of work while discussing clients integrity related problems and how Penspen can help their needs (business development role)
- Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management System must be implemented within the area of operation as per the company approved procedures and ISO Standards.
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- Knowledge of industry recognized software for FFS / RBI assessments is preferable, e.g Plus One, Fat free (freespan), PRBI and DnV Orbit software
- High level of computer literacy with MS Office (specifically Word & Excel) and experience of other specific analysis software packages (e.g. MathCAD, Abaqus, Caesar, Autopipe etc.).
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Minimum 5 years of asset integrity engineering and management experience in the Oil and Gas
- Offshore operational experience and understanding is required
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Permpoom Building, 5th Floor, 32 Soi Sukhumvit 87,
Bangchak, Phrakanong, Bangkok 10260