The Beaumont Partners Co., Ltd.
The Beaumont Partnership is a recognized leader in professional design services.
The Beaumont Partnership (TBP) has been operating in Thailand since 1992. Our office has completed and is currently working on major architectural, interior design and landscape architectural work in Thailand and the broader region.
TBP extensive dynamic growth programme helps talented designers who require a solid future in our company to realize their ambitions. TBP can provide talented designers from diverse backgrounds a vehicle to achieve the goals.
Come to join our professional team, learn the professional skills to become innovative in the creative world of design & endless opportunities.
Our regular training programs & ideas sharing are also implemented within our workplace environment. All software programmes are fully licensed.
We offer one of the best remuneration programmes, career & travelling opportunities for our employees. Travelling destinations include Maldives, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh plus many more.
Senior Architect (Project Leader & Project Professional Level)
- Responsible for the effective day to day management of a project
- Responsible within and outside the studio for the management of a project including the staff and resources involved in that project.
- Ensuring the project is run on a day to day basis in accordance with the company policies and standards
- Ensuring that the client’s requirements, needs and wants are met within the terms of our conditions of engagement and fee
- Through professional leadership, assisting in raising the standard of knowledge of staff engaged on the project
- To maintain regular contact with the client during the project and after handover
- Laising constantly with the Studio or appropriate Manager on the status of current and future resource needs and to report immediately on under-utilised resources
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in DESIGN
- More than 2 years experience in the field
- CREATIVE person with strong design and organization skill
- Specialist skills in Hospitality, Residential, Commercial and Educational projects
- Thorough industry knowledge and awareness of design trends
- Ability to manage and deliver projects on time, to budget and specification
- Thorough industry knowledge and awareness of trends
- Good command of written and spoken English
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
A challenging but rewarding role awaits the successful candidate.
Please send your CV in English with photograph and expect salary to
Khun Ratchanee Dujverakul
Level 12, Liberty Square, 287 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 0-2631-1860 Fax: 0-2631-1849