Beko Thai Co., Ltd.
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 25.000 employees worldwide and 14 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015. Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 10 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Defy, Arctic, Blomberg, Elektrabregenz, Leisure, Flavel and Altus).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com
Senior AR & Credit Control Specialist
Position Title: Senior AR & Credit Control Specialist
Work Location: Bankhai, Rayong
Report To: Accounting Manager
- Perform customer credit risk analysis and ensure credit control maintained properly according the company policy.
- Interact with Sales team to resolve outstanding issues.
- Verify all related account receivable transactions records are maintained in accordance with Company’s accounting policies.
- Verify Output VAT Report.
- Prepare report for credit limit review for sales team.
- Timely and accurately prepare AR reports and maintain an accurate aging report and distribute to sales team for assistance in collection process.
- Reconcile all G/L account related with A/R to ensure that all transactions are accounted for proper posting.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Prepare control checklists and other documents in accordance with the related company policies for review and approval by CFO.
- Confirmation process with third-party customers.
- Inter-company reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors and ensure compliance with local legal and corporate requirements.
- Assisting in the development of departmental process documentation and control definitions
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments.
- Male or Female age above 35 years and bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Minimum of 7 years of related work experience in Accounts Receivable environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office applications and MS Outlook.
- Must possess professional communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work independently and multi-task in faced paced environment.