Senior Analytical Specialist/เจ้าหน้าที่วิเคราห์ข้อมูลอาวุโส
Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
- Analyze and design the organization’s reward strategy, compensation and benefits to meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organization’s desired internal and external market position.
- Conduct analyses and studies to support management in developing and administering effective compensation and benefits programs in accordance with the organization’s reward strategy.
- Conduct job evaluations, model salary increases, participate in salary surveys, collect internal and external data, and conduct other analyses to provide input into managerial decisions about the organization’s compensation and benefit programs.
- Liaise with HR business partners to develop and implement compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organization’s overall reward strategy.
- Analyze and evaluate external market data, prepare salary survey as well as internal data about the organization’s current employee population and future human resource needs in order to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the organization’s reward strategy.
- Analyze business needs and forecast labor cost and HR budget to ensure the organization’s reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- To maintain up-date knowledge of market salary, wage rates, and assistant to consult company’s regulation, benefits as required.
- To implement policies, strategic plans and tactical changes on Recruitment, Training function development.
- Make various calculations, studies and analyses of compensation and benefits. Prepares managerial reports , adhoc reports to help on the decision making process
- Manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants, HR club and suppliers (e.g., benefit providers, HR consultant firms) to ensure the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Emphasize company environment health and safety rules and regulations to employees and ensure compliance.
- Ensure that all accidents & nearmiss are reported to management and injured are given proper treatment.
Investigate all accident & nearmiss and make necessary report and recommendations.
- Take disciplinary action on any safety violation in consultation with safety officer and or Human Resource Manager.
- Perform other relate duties of similar type and work on assigned
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
Cardinal Health Inc. ,a leading provider of products and services supporting the health-care industry. Cardinal Health companies develop, manufacture, package and market products for patient care; develop drug-delivery technologies; distribute pharmaceuticals, medical-surgical and laboratory supplies; and offer consulting and other services that improve quality and efficiency in health care.
The company, head-quarter in Ohio , employs more than 30,000 people on five continents and produces annual revenues of more than $75 billion.
Cardinal Health 222 ( Thailand ) Ltd. The world's leading and largest surgical and specialty medical gloves manufacturer is now expanding its production base in Thailand situated in Amata City, Rayong. Today the number of employee exceeds 2,000 and still growing. The company is inviting suitable candidates to join its team for the following position.