APL Logistics is End-to-end Worldwide Supply Chain Management, a member of the KWE Group, We offer a comprehensive suite of services extending from international freight forwarding to both origin and destination services, including freight consolidation, warehousing and distribution management. We employ innovative Information Technology (IT) to deliver maximum supply chain efficiency, visibility and control. We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our team of logistics professionals.
Senior Analyst, Regional Finance South East Asia
Location: Rama 4
This is a business and compliance role in the South East Asia Regional Finance Office.
You will participate actively in all issues related to the reporting and analysis of financial performance for our logistics business and support budgeting/forecasting processes. You will also ensure appropriate compliance to financial related policies, controls are in place and countries’ financial teams are adhering to group policies and procedures. Excel and communication skills are necessary.
- Provide periodic insightful analysis on the performance of our logistics business
- Review qualitative and quantitative analysis for all request for funds for capital expenditure.
- Support Annual Budgeting –Revenue, Contribution Margin and G&A..
- Collaborate with Finance/Business teams to ensure commentaries are accurate and submitted on a timely basis..
- Involved in Customers/Verticals/Countries performance review.
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc management reports.
- Ensure that appropriate compliance to financial related policies and controls are in place and that Countries' financial teams are adhering to group policies and procedures.
- facilitate and advise country finance on ways to close out audit items & to implement appropriate checks and balances to support both audit and other financial compliance needs
- monitor implementation of compliance advice, escalating significant non-conformity
- review of quarterly controller’s package to ensure the country’s books and records are fairly stated
- periodic review of designated balance sheet items, of contingent liabilities to ensure that adequate and proper disclosures are made
- work closely with the respective finance heads to give guidance on control processes and smooth implementation in all areas of the business
- provide support to Management for ad-hoc projects undertaken by the Group
- work with Corporate tax department to ensure countries comply with local tax regulation
- Thai Nationality Only
- Possess an Accounting degree & / CPA
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of working experience
- With at least 3 years in audit
- Preferably in the shipping and logistics industry
- Knowledge of accounting in SEA countries is preferable
- Dedicated, meticulous with an eye for details and sound analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent both Thai and English communication skills
- Able to handle tight schedules and multi-task, and effectively manage the demands of various stakeholders
- Strong team player
- Proficient in database and analytical applications. Experience in SAP/BPC would be an added advantage
- Advance MS office skills (Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Word)
- Analytical mind-set & global perspective
Interested applicants please submit your English resume, present and expected salary together with your recent photograph to us by click “Apply Now”
Human Resources Department
APL Logistics Svcs (Thailand), Ltd.
3195/10 Vibulthani Tower I, 5th Floor, Rama IV Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Phone: 02-664-5050 Fax: 02-664-5090