Amata KinderWorld Education Co., Ltd.
Singapore International Amata is a collaboration with KinderWorld Education Group (Singapore) initiated by Mr. Vikrom Kromadit, Founder of the Amata Group. The school supplements the development and sustainability of integrated cities which provides a range of services that include education and human capital development.
Our Mission is “To be a forward looking education institution embracing innovative teaching pedagogies in a creative and challenging environment and instituting life-long learning to enable students to reach their fullest potential”.
KinderWorld Education Group (KEG) opened its first pre-school centre in Singapore in 1986 and continues to deliver a comprehensive education programme to our students. All schools, under KinderWorld Education Group, adopt a unique curriculum which draws the best international curriculum from Singapore, Australia, United Kingdom and the United States. KinderWorld Education Group operates the brand names of Singapore International School (SIS), Singapore Vietnam International School (SVIS), KinderWorld International Kindergarten (KIK) and Pegasus International College (PIC) in Vietnam and Pegasus International School in Malaysia providing education from Nursery to Higher and Continuing Education.
Established in 1989, Amata is the World’s leading industrial city developer and developer of Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate in Chonburi. The parent company, Amata Corporation Public Company Ltd has been listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since 1997. Amata specializes in planning, developing, managing, and marketing integrated industrial estates. The company strives not only to provide a location for businesses, but to create integrated cities with a range of services designed to support its client companies and the people who work for them.
We now invite suitable applicants for this position:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all students are enrolled correctly in accordance with Company’s policy.
- Manage standard enrolment processing, check for completion and validity of documentation.
- Establish a personal file for each student and maintain records of all matters pertaining to the student. All files must be neatly labeled and categorized accordingly.
- Maintain accurate enrolment information and statistics and provide regular reports as required.
- Provide courteous and professional service, responding in an accurate and timely manner to all enrolment enquiries.
- Assist the Principal and Management as required on enrolment-related inquiries. To act as Translator / Interpreter when needed.
School Daily Operation
- Oversee the arrangement for meals and school bus.
- Monitor the cleanliness of the school.
- Oversee office administration staff for the purpose of scheduling work assignment and providing instruction or assistance in performing their function.
- Assist Principal in the transmission of information between the school and parents and vice versa.
- Arrange for parents visits and consultation.
- Control and manage school facilities and resources. Supervise record keeping and report on the inventory of school resources.
Maintain School Budget
- Maintain stationery and sundry items within the allocated budget.
- Implement the School’s Petty Cash Control System and keep all required records.
- Monitor the administrative process of expenditures to ensure that they remain within the budget.
- Provide administrative support to Principal in order to assist with the effective management of the School, including correspondence, reports, agendas, minutes etc.
- Ensure that follow up action is carried out in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the Principal.
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the Immediate Superior and / or Management.
- Your duties and responsibilities are not limited to the above points only and may be redefined / extended accordingly.
- Any Ad Hoc duties assigned as and when required
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree in Business or related discipline
- Fluent in spoken and written Thai and English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Office Administration
- Must be computer savvy and well versed with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel
- Articulate with good communication skills; service minded
- Ability to meet timelines; good attitude
- Salary will be based on experience and qualifications
Applicants are invited to forward their detailed CVs for the various positions via "Apply Now"