Beko Thai Co., Ltd.
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 25.000 employees worldwide and 14 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015. Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 10 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Defy, Arctic, Blomberg, Elektrabregenz, Leisure, Flavel and Altus).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com
Senior Accounting Specialist
Position Title: Senior Accounting Specialist
Work Location: Sathorn/Bangkok
Report To: Thai Accouting Manager
- Ensure accurate and timely bookkeeping and monthly closing,
- Ensue accounting records are maintained in accordance with Thai and the Company’s accounting policies,
- Prepare regular payment reports to ensure that creditors are paid within due terms,
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts,
- Prepare and maintain adequate documentation of key controls and daily accounting, as well as monthly closing, activities,
- Prepare control checklists and other documents in accordance with the related company policies for review and approval by CFO.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statutory tax declarations, returns and statements (i.e. BA/BS reports, VAT returns, corporate income tax, withholding tax, tax returns).
- Process accounts payable daily workflows. Ensure that all invoices, payments are correctly coded, authorized, posted in financial statements according to company policies.
- Process accounts receivables and cash collection from direct customers, including close follow-up with clients, accounts reconciliation, aging analysis, monitoring of payments in due terms and follow-up of overdue and disagreement.,
- Confirmation process with third-party vendors and customers,
- Intercompany reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- AR record, Aging report, Credit limit (credit control)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or any related field.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Thai and other statutory legislations.
- Strong skills in SAP and MS Office Programs (specifically in Excel).
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Excellent time planning, team working and analytical skills.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Ability to meet deadlines.