เลเซอร์ เกม เอเซีย จำกัด
Laser Game Asia LTD. is a freshly established company specialized in Laser Tag entertainment. The first facility will open its doors in Bangkok Sukhumvith 22 at Holiday Inn Hotel under the brand name LaZgaM.
Laser Tag is a live shooting simulation played in groups of up to 32 players (divided in up to 6 teams) that compete simultaneously. The playground is equipped with futuristic decor, lasers, neon lights and smoke machine to create an atmosphere reminiscent of Sci-Fi movies such as Star Wars, Avatar and Tron. At the end of the game teams and players a ranked with points in order to determinate the winners.
Our business includes Laser Tag service, bar, birthday parties, bachelor parties, corporate events and team building.
Laser Game Asia LTD. Is looking for motivated and dynamic staff that are wiling to work with groups of customers mainly composed by child and teenagers.
- Ensuring all transactional documents are accurate and produced in a timely manner
- Manage and prepare month and end year process, GL, AP, AR, budgeting, cash flow statement, petty cash, financial statement, accounts reconciliation, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed asset activity, and etc
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet daily cash requirements
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments for the corporation
- Ensuring collections are done properly and recorded each month.
- Monitoring 2 junior staff
- Providing ad-hoc analysis/reports and summaries of information as requested.
- Coordinated with Revenue Dept. (Register PP. 20, PP.01, PP.09 , Cash Register etc) and External Audit
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong understanding of Accounting standard
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures
- Ability to effectively direct and supervise
- Knowledge of operating and capital budget concepts
- Knowledge of policies and practices associated with payroll and benefits administration.
- Knowledge and ability in the use of a personal computer and software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Express etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Knowledge in all related taxation
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Above 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA is Knowledge in all related taxation
- At least 5 years of experience in overall accounting and finance
- Experience in the accounting firm or audit firm will be advantage