SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – RETAIL
Our client is a globally known multinational clothing and accessories retailer that currently operates over 3,100 retail stores internationally. With brands that are widely well known, and stores that are continually growing into new market, our client is at the forefront of the fashion industry and continually entering and dominating new markets. Due to an overwhelming demand for their products, our client is aggressively expanding their SE Operations and is seeking an experienced finance executive to join their global organization.
PRATHUMWAN – RETAILER
UP TO 60K/MONTH
The Senior Accountant will report to the Financial Controller and assume the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the receivables and sales based controlling
- Processing of all entries related to through the SAP System
- Prepare record of accrued expenses related to service agreements, car and other lease agreements.
- Issue withholding tax certificates to suppliers, summarize and prepare a monthly report to Revenue Department.
- Match invoice, our purchase order and against bill placement from supplier and also prepare payment voucher.
- Monitor detail of account payable and other liabilities and reconcile with general ledger.
- Monitor records of VAT temporary for services and prepare VAT reconciliation
- Prepare withholding tax report and send completed report timely to the Revenue Department.
- Any other jobs assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Qualified to degree level in an accounting subject.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in an accounting environment with a strong background in fixed assets and overall GL accounting.
- Sound knowledge of SAP, intermediate-advanced experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English skills
Our client offer the right candidate a rewarding opportunity is a global company that recognizes their employees with an industry leading compensation package and excellent promotional and training opportunities
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - RETAILto fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.