Factorytalk Co., Ltd. has been founded in 2004 and operates out of Bangkok. The company provides advisory services to pharmaceutical manufacturers in worldwide and helps them improve their manufacturing performance, evaluate technology solutions, perform audits of suppliers, and design superior quality systems. Our business is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking talented staff to join our Bangkok office.
Senior Accountant / Accountant
An outstanding opportunity to be responsible for day to day accounting activities within a dynamic and fast growing IT
consultancy. Candidates must demonstrate the required background, experience and dedication to drive the further development of the company and its employees.
- Age 25 40,
- Degree in Accounting.
- 2 - 3 years experiences in accounting.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting.
- Highest attention in detail.
- Highly motivation and self - improvement.
- Have a good accounting background and relevant corporate tax knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Outlook
- Good communications skills in both Thai and English
- Able to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Service minded and able to relate with staff in all levels
We provide a competitive salary and excellent benefits and remuneration, details upon application.
- Prepare and distribute/ submit signature folders (containing POs, PR, bills, cheques, invoices, etc.) to Manager forreview and signatures
- Prepare and ensure the correctness of expenditure reports (business trip expense claim, petty cash, forecast, staff welfare & benefits etc.) and taxes reports (e.g. VAT, withholding taxes etc.)
- Prepare statutory reports, government requirements and accounting reports (e.g. cost sheet, payroll reconciliation,VAT reconciliation etc.)
- Prepare invoice calculation through existing tools e.g. RMS etc., invoice, receipt/ tax invoice issuance to customers
- Follow up and ensure the received payment from customers on due
- Prepare the requirements to the internal and external auditors
- Prepare the requirements to the tax officer
- Ensure the correctness and completeness of fixed asset registration and layout
- Review and ensure the transactions recording to Intuit QuickBooks
- Provide fully support for monthly account closing to Supervisor and Manager
- Assist and participate in any activities required by Supervisor or Manager
Interested candidates, please send resume and photo and expected salary to:
Factorytalk Co., Ltd.
12th Floor, Liberty Square, 287 Silom Rd.
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Contact: K.Lalita Iamvuthipreecha