Kenan Institute Asia
Headquartered in Thailand, Kenan Institute Asia (Kenan) is a leading, not-for-profit development organization providing sustainable development services in Southeast Asia (see www.kenan-asia.org). Kenan is currently seeking for a qualified candidate for the position of Senior Accountant to work on a US $30 million project to develop Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in Thailand.
The Senior Accountant will work with the project team on the tasks related to accounting and budget control in addition to providing support on other activities as needed.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g. disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using ACCPAC program.
- Ensure financial records in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Compile data and produce financial reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Reconcile records with internal employees and management, external vendors or customers.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigate questionable data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accountancy from an accredited university, Master's Degree is a plus.
- Have knowledge of generally accepted of accepted accounting practices and principles, economic principles, auditing practices and principles, applicable laws, tax codes and regulations
- Strong leadership, proactive, solutions-thinking and innovative approach
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Office, E-mail and Internet) and accounting applications
- Good command in English both verbal and written skills
- Hard working, good attitude and willing to learn new things
Package: Competitive salary with benefits i.e. Social Security, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance (including Dental and Accidental claims) and others, etc.
Please submit a cover letter, detailed CV, photograph of yourself to the Human Resources Department at APPLY NOW. For further information, please visit: www.kenan-asia.org
Due to a high response on current advertising, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Kenan Institute Asia
Kenan Institute Asia
Established in 1996 by Former Prime Minister Anand Panyarachun, with the support of the Thai Government and the United State Agency International Development (USAID), Kenan Institute Asia (Kenan) has grown to become a leading not-for-profit development organization working to improve the lives of the people in the region. For over 20 years, we have provided professional services in consulting, project design, project management and implementation, training, and research on a range of projects in areas such as Education, Public Health, Civil Society Capacity Building, and Business & Economic and Development. Our clients include some of the biggest names in government and the private sectors, such as USAID, UNDP, the Thailand Ministry of Industry, Chevron, Citibank, ThaiBev and many others.
Today, Kenan has more than 75 full-time employees working from offices in Bangkok, Thailand and Hanoi, Vietnam, and on regional projects throughout Southeast Asia. Kenan is always looking for committed professionals at all levels to join our team of professional consulting practitioners. Our office provides a good work-life balance in a collaborative atmosphere, which is underlined by our commitment to meeting project goals, deadlines, and social impact indicators that directly impact our beneficiaries and meet the needs and expectations of our clients. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Project Coordinator to join our team.
Develop your professional capacity and give back to society with us!