Pandora was founded in 1954 and since then its core-business has been the creation of alloys, with a constant eye on increasing production and improving quality.
Today Pandora is a company at the forefront of the field and offers a range of services that includes technical consultancies for the best use of our alloys, goldsmith tools and consumables.
- Prepare and record journal data entry for accounting transactions
- Verify the correctness of accounting transactions
- Prepare documents for month end closing process
- Maintain master data in Quick books
- Other reports and jobs to be assigned from time to time
- Report to Ex-Pat supervisors
- Location: Samutprakarn
- Thai national only, male/female;
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy – GPA over 2.5;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Good command of English is a plus;
- Able to manage multiple assignments under pressure and with time constraints;
- Must have good communication skill, pleasant personality, positive attitudes and high tolerance yet maintain flexibility under every circumstances;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quick books
Salary 25,000 - 50,000 THB depending on the experience
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Legal & Commercial Services International Co., Ltd.
142,Two Pacific Place Building, Unit 1406-7,
14th Floor, Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei,
Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110