Production Solutions provide the south East Asia region with specialized equipment and expert knowledge that offers our clients a greater selection of well-designed enhancement and production solutions.
Providing key production solutions to our clients is the forefront of our excellence with our in house engineering & design team and operational support.
Professional & technical integrity drives us towards continuous improvement of our services & performance.
Our personnel are highly trained and experienced, allowing our team to provide site-by-site consulting with the knowledge to act safely, effectively and expertly problem solve.
Essential to our core values is our commitment to safety, as well as our ability to offer the highest level of service on every assignment. Our operational facilities are strategically positioned giving us the ability to quickly respond to your schedule needs.
All equipment standards are set to the highest levels and QHSE systems ensure safety and quality standards are maintained and exceeded as a company culture.
The Production Solutions international project experience spans across the entire south East Asia region and we are supplying services & support to major oil companies and service providers.
- To recheck all supplier's invoices & code correctly GL accounts before posting to system
- To recheck costs & expense for month end close
- To prepare monthly payrolls
- To verify all payment vouchers & Withholding tax deduction
- To prepare Withholding Tax PND.1
- To coordinate with a banker for payment transactions
- To checking all client's invoices for approval before billing
- To checking all journal & customer receive voucher for FC approval
- To work with clients to manage AR Aging over 60 days & monitoring AM
- To control Petty Cash Fund & prepare reimbursement report
- To In charge inventory & fixed assets physical counts
- To liaise with Purchasing team for fixed assets issues & purchasing
- To liaise with a local bank for any bank issues
- To prepare all taxation reconciliation & prepare journal voucher for necessary
- To manage for finance's issues & liaise Mgr.
- To analysis monthly costs & expenses in P&L / BS
- To liaise with internal & external auditors
- To submitted PDN.50, 51 and financial report to RD and DBD on time
- To maintain weekly reporting for aged statement, AR, AP.
- On call assignment will depend on responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related Subjects.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language
- Have at least 3-5 years in experience of Accountant or related functions.
- Prefer knowledge in MS Office, ACCPAC.
- อำเภอบ้านฉาง จังหวัด ระยอง
Production Solutions (Thailand) Ltd.
Tel : 02-653-2267