UOT (Thailand) Ltd.
UOT (Thailand) Ltd., established in 1997, is the premier threading plants located in Lankrabue and Songkhla. Our core business include manufacture of pup joints and X-over subs, pipe repairs, services oil pipe connectors, provides machining services. We are the only oilfield machine shop in Thailand who certified for the ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, API 5CT and API 7-2. Our company is the subsidiary of UMW Oil & Gas, Malaysia. Now our group is on rapid growth and would like to expand more business in Thailand. We are now looking for candidates to fill this challenging position: เป็นบริษัทซ่อมท่อขุดเจาะและผลิตน้ำมัน
Senior Accountant (Base in Songkhla) Salary 45-50 K
Working Location: UOT Songkhla Plant, Singhanakorn, Songkhla
Responsible for monthly and yearly financial statement preparation and accounting records.
Direct report to Manager- Finance and Accounts, for all financial matters
- Above 28 years of age
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Accounting or any related field
- Knowledge in accounting policies, costing, taxation (VAT, Withholding Tax, Corporate Income Tax)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good command of spoken and written English (Report to Malaysian)
- Good communication, interpersonal and interpretation skill
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in accounting or related field
- Able to use CD-Organizer would be advantageous
- CPD License is preferable
- Fit and healthy
- Maintain and prepare the Company’s accounts to ensure that the accounts are prepared and reported to management on a timely manner and in accordance with standard accounting practice.
- Advise Management on matters pertaining to audit to ensure the timely statutory audit by the Company’ External Auditors.
- Handle company’s account receivable and account payable (AR/AP)
- In charge of taxation (VAT, withholding tax, Corporate Income Tax) and ensure its timely and accurate submission
- Preparation of yearly budget.
- Manage the company’s cash flow.
- Identify the financial risk.
- Prepare monthly payroll and ensure that the monthly salaries are paid on time.
- Analysis of financial data and cost control.
- Co-ordinates with the heads of the various departments and plans the Company's human resources requirements. Arranges for the recruitment and hiring of suitable personnel.
- Coordinate with Head of Department to identify the training needs for each position who perform assigned task and prepare Annual Training Program base on the training needs.
- Liaise with the relevant Personnel, Section or External Organization in providing and organize an adequate internal and external training to personnel.
- Ensure the Training Records are to be kept and maintained properly.
- Liaises with local authorities and statutory bodies pertaining to labor, health matters to ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Strictly follow the safety regulations.
- Performs other duties on ad-hoc basis.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your detailed resume, stating current & expected salary, together with a recent photograph and contact number via "Apply Now" bottom.
UOT (Thailand) Ltd.
UMW Oil & Gas Building
4-4/1 Phahonyothin 31 Road,Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Tel: 0-2512-5102 Fax: 0-2512-5282