Dakasi Co., Ltd.
Dakasi Co., Ltd owns, manages, and awards franchises for the beverage brand Dakasi since 2009. The Dakasi brand currently has over 800 shops worldwide mainly situated in the Asian region and is considered one of the leaders of the industry selling Taiwanese style tea beverages. Dakasi sells quality tea and beverages made with ingredients imported directly from Taiwan giving customers an authentic product with high quality. Within Thailand, our company is managing over 20 plus shops mainly situated in the Bangkok region with over 100 employees.
In recent years, we have expanded our business into consulting and ingredients supply, focusing on importing ingredients from Taiwan and distributing to restaurant chains. Dakasi aims to become of the leaders in the food service industry. Due to our company expansion, we are looking for energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals that would like an opportunity to join a growing company.
Senior Accountant (Costing)
- Maintain and monitor bill of materials and materials master set up in regards to standard cost and other related fields.
- Monitor inventory and cost accounting transactions related to both inbound and outbound warehouses and shop locations
- Conduct period closing activity under cost accounting
- Prepare report of customer demand volume consolidate on period basic
- Prepare cost accounting report
- Perform fixed assets control and ensure fixed assets registered are accurate
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and factories
- Report on margins by product and division
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age 25 years old and above.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting as a minimum requirement.
- A few years experience in cost accountant function in FMCG, manufacturing business or food and beverage retail
- Good command of English
- Computer literate with Business Plus accounting software, MS Office specially‘Intermediate Excel skill’
- Good interpersonal, work responsiveness and work well under time pressure
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Annual Health Check
- Bonus (Performance based)
Interested persons please apply via "APPLY NOW"
DAKASI CO., LTD.
163 Thaisamut Building G Floor, Surawongse Road,
Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 0-2634-3008 Fax. 0-2634-3009