Senior Account Manager
About the Role:
- Establish & develop key accounts
- Managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Establish sales objective by forecasting and developing sales; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Focusing on MT (Modern Trade) such as 7-eleven.
- Analyze sales statistic, promotion and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget.
- Commit to achieve agreed sales budget under responsibility.
- Prepare business review with key accounts. Conduct marketing campaign evaluation, review business plan, year-to-date sales and business problems with key customers
- Identifying and capturing potential new customers to develop new business opportunities.
- Understands shelf life and cycle life of the products.
- Work with the distributor to set the sales strategy for Distributor Accounts and key accounts - Lead the implementation of a process with the distributor to annually update account prioritization
- Take full ownership within Kerry for the financial performance of the distributor accounts, ensuring accurate monitoring and reporting against agreed monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs (Volume; Revenue; Margin). Review executional strategies and plans through the year as required to deliver on full year financial targets
- Maintain good relationship with existing and new principals. Provide them business with strategy, goals and plans of the department including sharing market information and coordinating in solving business and product problems.
- Maintain good relationship with customers. Make field visit to coach sales team and solve business problems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree
- Experience in different sales & business assignments with ability to influence in a complex
- Experience in FMCG or consumer goods industry preferred
- Experience in modern trade channel
- Solid background of technical related sales, value proposition selling skills, and key customer management
- Must have strong communication skills in English (oral and written) and good organizational skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills