Security Coordinator (Contract - Laemchabang)
- Control and direct the operation of third party security guard personnel.
- Periodically check of all office, containers, warehouse, building, fence, and lay down yards.
- Monitoring land transportation between yards
- Participates during emergency drill through coordination with emergency evacuation team.
- Observe and monitor staff movements, yard traffic, and material incoming / outgoing and reporting suspicious activity.
- Support investigation of incidents on fabrication yard.
- Conducting Security training and briefing to third party security guard personnel.
- Ensure all security equipment in good condition
- Ship crew and visitors security and access control
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in any field
- Minimum 3 -4 years in the security for construction or industry
- Attended courses on security operations from police, military
- Port facility security officer certification is advantage
- Have knowledge in security risk assessment and investigation
- Exposure to electronic security systems
- Good command of English communication
- Leadership and disciplinary
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.