K.M. Chemical Corporation Ltd./บริษัท เค.เอ็ม. เคมีคอล คอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด
K.M. Group was incorporate in 2003 as a importer and distributor of industrial chemicals. At first, we supplied industrial solvents and refrigerants then expanded to specialty chemical and lubricant business
We have been certified for ISO 9001 : 2008, which registration is in respect to the following scope of supply : Importer, Repacking and Distributing Lubricants, Chemicals and Gas Products.
With our expertise and experience, we had have a significant growth and gained fast recognition in the market. Form our achievements, we earned a trust from the big names in the market such as Samsung, SK Corp, Daikin, etc., for representing them as a major distributor in Thailand.
Secretary to Deputy Managing Director 1 position
- Help Deputy Managing Director manage output, workflow and office deadlines.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible
- Take minutes for all meeting.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
- Following and coordinate all task in department and report to Deputy Managing Director.
- Coordinating both internal and external parties related to Team.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Deputy Managing Director.
- Thai Nationality, Female
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in English, Business English or any related field
- At least 2 years experience in Secretary or related field
- Ability to use MS Office effectively
- Good command of written and read in English, prefer TOEIC 600 up or TOEFl 80 up
- High responsibility
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experience, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to address below. (Prefer by file Word only)
Human Resources Department
K.M. Chemical Corporation Co., Ltd.
89 หมู่ 12 ซอยไร่ขิง 42 ถนนพุทธมณฑลสาย 5 ตำบลไร่ขิง อำเภอสามพราน จังหวัดนครปฐม 73210
โทรศัพท์ 02-105-0477 ต่อ 3802