SEA Regional Logistics Manager (LG-164-05-MW)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
REPORTING TO: Director, Supply Chain & Logistics
One of the global leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Deliver warehousing & logistics operations by partnering closely with 3rd LSP. Set-up work process to ensure smooth, cost efficient and quality operations and deliver service levels as per aligned targets. Lead monthly KPI reviews to monitor performance and put in timely corrective actions.
- Remotely lead logistics team based in markets to deliver superior cost, cash (inventory), logistics (3PL) and warehousing results (in line with future organization design)
- Responsible for engagement and communication with commercial leadership and team. Acts a single point of contact for understanding business needs and developing plans to deliver these. Participate in S&OP processes with Sales, Marketing, Finance and other business functions
- Effective collaboration with other internal stakeholders like Global logistics, Quality, Legal, Regulatory and Tax to iron-out internal issues/challenges on a day-to-day basis
- Own the logistics and warehousing budget for several markets in SEA and lead the cost to serve continuous improvement plan: develop the cost to serve plan and targets in close coordination with the Global Logistics Team, drive the initiatives on cost to serve control/reduction and activity based costing for processes, in close partnership with commercial.
- Responsible for due diligence on billing and invoicing in accordance to contractual agreements for 3PL, freight-forwarders as well as other vendors
- Ensure a compliant, cost effective, fast & flexible customs & importation process by leveraging 3rd party agent.
- Manage the dangerous good regulation & application of rules as well as compliance to financial-SOX guidelines, operating model as well as trade/custom requirements
- Lead the RFP, selection & contract negotiation as well as contract sign-off for LSP and freight forwarders on an agreed frequency by liasioning with Legal, Quality, Finance, Global Logistics and Commercial management
- Develop, nurture and grow a team of talented colleagues
- 10 years background in healthcare industry
- 3-5 years experience in managing logistics/ physical distribution,
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Managing warehouse/ freight cost/ budgets
- Experience of leading teams in SEA markets like Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia will be an asset.
- Leader with excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and solid influencing skills.
- Spoken and Written fluency in English is a must-have.
- Experience in working effectively with commercial teams & management.
- Proven analytical skills, ability to deal for barrier-busting and management of complexity
- Ability to utilize technology including knowledge of SAP, MS project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proven knowledge and experience in GMP compliance, Cold Chain distribution, contract negotiation skills (for both LSP and transport)
- Experience in managing, coaching & developing team, directly or remotely located.
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package)
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.